$99 New Patient Special! Cleaning, Exam, and X-Rays
You see them mentioned all the time, but what are they? Well, a dental implant is essentially an artificial tooth root that an accomplished dentist can secure into place within the jaw in order to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. For those who are in good general oral health but who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or for some other reason, dental implants at Woodland Park Dentistry can be a very effective method of regaining oral health and a bright, aesthetically pleasing smile.
At our office, patients frequently find the implants they receive look and feel so natural that they it’s easy to forget they have lost a tooth! Not only do patients enjoy an improved appearance, but in many cases, better speech, comfort, oral health and a boost in self-confidence can all be enjoyed. If you are in need of a dental implant don’t wait to contact our offices.
If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to smile, speak and eat again with comfort and confidence, the Woodland Park Dentistry team can provide truly impressive dental implants that look and feel just like your own teeth! Under proper conditions, the effects of implant treatment from our team can last a lifetime. In fact, the advantages of dental implants include:
- A More Aesthetically Pleasing Smile – The artful dentistry of our team ensures the dental implants at our office lead to a stunning, natural-looking smile.
- Permanent Results – Since implants are designed to fuse with the bone in a patient’s jaw, the impressive results will last a lifetime when properly cared for.
- Improved Dental Health – Individual dental implants can allow for easier access between teeth, improving your ability to brush, floss and receive effective cleanings from our team, resulting in improved oral hygiene over time.
- Convenience and Discretion – Unlike dentures, dental implants will never need to be removed for eating, sleeping or other daily activities. In fact, most people will never know you underwent dental treatment at all if you don’t tell them.
- Reliable Results – Success rates of dental implants can vary, but the expertise of a highly-skilled dentist can ensure a success rate that is even greater than the average 98% success rate.